Our virtual / outsourced CFO services clearly represent the goals we have for your business. To save you and your accounting team time, money, and to provide you peace of mind. Did you know that the average cost of hiring a full-time CFO is close to $150,000 per year? We not only want to save you money, but we want to give you a clear, actionable, understanding of the past, current, and potential future performance of your company. Schedule a free call or meeting today to see how we can help.
Below is an overview of the services, key features, and benefits of outsourced CFO services.
1. More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
2. Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over your cash.
3. Improved decision-making capabilities from having accurate and timely financial information for your business.
4. A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify and act on your business plans.
5. The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, reviewing, and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
6. A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
7. Training and managing your accounting staff.
8. Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
9. Budget preparation and monitoring.
10. Profitability analysis by service or product line.
11. Tax saving strategies.
12. Trend analysis whether in your own business or in your industry.
13. Assistance in defining long-range plans and the quantification of goals.
14. Cash management.
15. Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
16. Assistance in obtaining financing from banks. (as well as reporting to banks on current notes/loans)
17. Review of insurance policies.
18. Development of company accounting procedure manuals.
19. Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
20. Mergers and acquisitions assistance
21. Custom designed collection policies and procedures
22. Preparation of projections and forecasts
23. Ratio & KPI (Key Performance Indicator) Analysis